We are looking for an Environmental Engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems. You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of EIA reports for Mining and Building Projects.
- Data Collection and Management for preparation of Pre-feasibility Report (PFR),Risk Assessment and Disaster Management Plan for Mining and Building Projects.
- Environmental clearance related assignments, such as site inspections, EC applications, documentation, presentations and follow-ups are essential.
- Preparation of Half Yearly Compliance report.
- Ecology and Bio-diversity knowledge are essential.
- Environmental Monitoring and Data Analysis.
- Knowledge on Process of Wildfire and CRZ Clearance
- Knowledge on processing AERMOD files will be an added advantage.
Education and Background
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience with analytical, mechanical and compliance software (e.g. SAS, Autocad etc)
- Ability to think on large and small scale
- Familiarity with quality assurance, documentation, environmental rules, regulations and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills
- B.E. Environmental would be an added advantage.
You can contact at : [email protected]