Are you a Lidar Analyst? Are you ready to expand your experience? Then, you are the person we are looking for!
You will play a pivotal role in the processing, analysis, and interpretation of UAV/Drone Based LiDAR data. Your expertise will help ensure the accuracy and reliability of our spatial products. Ensuring our data is of the highest caliber, you will be directly enabling our clients to make informed decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Quality Assurance /Quality Control of post-acquisition LiDAR data in preparation for final product generation.
- Ensure the data is free of gross errors or anomalies.
- Ensuring data meets required accuracy specifications and feature specifications.
- Keeps track of hours spent on tasks and miles completed and inputs into spreadsheets or database accordingly.
- Receives feedback on work completed from the Quality Control group and uses this feedback to make further revision as well uses for further self-development/ improvement.
- Performs other tasks as required.
Education and Background
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline
- 3-4 years of hands on experience in LiDAR Processing and Analysis.
- Photogrammetry would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in LAStools, Globalmapper, Terra Solid Application, Microstation, Cloud Compare.
- Strong conceptual understanding of error sources in LiDAR datasets and the ability to visualize translation and orientation errors.
- Experience in either LiDAR data extraction and/or swath alignment.
- Proficiency in LiDAR data processing and elevation model creation/manipulation.
- Competence in automatic and manual classifications.
- Develop and utilize scripts or software tools to improve the efficiency and accuracy of LiDAR data processing and analysis.
- Experience in Drone Data Processing.
- Keen to Learn towards new technology